Thursday 26 July 2012

Fiction Story: I Am A Perfect Murderer (Part 2)



...."Well, I must be off," she announced suddenly. I asked her for the match next day. She accepted my offer. I dropped her to her car and asked for a promise that she would return next day to continue the game. She accepted without any hesitation. It was a perfect night of mine as I never had any feelings for somebody. I started counting each second and could not wait for next day. Next morning, I woke up early, shaved the beard and took out my Armani white shirt and black pant. I went to the club earlier and tried to finish off all the work so there would be nobody to disturb me. She came in the evening as promised. I took her to the executive part of chess club and we began the game. The first game we played, it took twenty minutes to end the game in my favor. I found that girls are not as bad players as we men often think of. The second game took a little longer as I made a silly mistake early on, castling on my queen's side, and it took several moves to recover. However, I still managed to finish the game off in thirty minutes. Then she demanded to leave as she had to meet someone in city centre. I opted not to force her to stop. We did make the promise to meet later for dinner. As the days passed, we came closer as friends but to me, I felt that it was more than that. Now we were not restricted ourselves to chess games only. We met each other for lunch, did shopping together and we both came closer and closer as the days passed. Then, a night came when we both couldn’t resist our feelings and slept together. Next day, I started thinking to get settled in life and Amanda would be the perfect choice as my life partner. I decided to propose her in the evening. I bought a ring for her and for the rest of the day was dreaming of beginning of new life but I didn't know of the suffering that awaited me.
Next day, I went to her home to give her a surprise but I was in for a repercussion. She had betrayed me, she was with another man, Steven Linley ( a well known corrupt cop). I followed them and later found that Linley and Amanda had been in relationship for the last six years. Both were offenders of taking money from innocent people. I had a severe heart broken feeling and the hidden bad man was just about to come out of me. I ensured myself that it cannot be me who will suffer from all of this. I would make them suffer and I knew what I would be going at. Death is only the end for both of them.
I called Amanda for dinner at my home for a chess game and to discuss about our relationship. She arrived home by eight in the evening, she was looking as gorgeous as usual but I wasn't fading away with her charm this time. I asked her to wait in the dining room  so I could bring a bottle of champagne. She didn't know that she was taking her last few breaths. I took my weapon and move towards her and attacked from back to give her a blow on neck and left her there to die slowly. Then I called police. I immediately confessed the crime to Linley on the scene. After two days, it was hearing in court .However, at my arraignment, I retracted my confession.

At the trial, I acted as my own attorney. I revealed that the arresting officer (Linley) was having an affair with the victim and was also present during my interrogation. His confession was ruled to be inadmissible as evidence, as it was fruit of the poisonous tree. The opposite lawyer unable to discover any weapon on the place. Since the house was under surveillance the entire time from the time of murder to arrest, the police were baffled. They were in disarray how the victim was killed as I confessed later that I found my girlfriend murdered at my home. Linley was sorry that because of his wrong doings, Amanda (her wife found later in the investigation) was killed. So, he decided to kill himself and was found dead in his apartment. I was released without any charge and guilty. I had accomplished my desire to lead them to death. I went my home, laugh at Amanda murder place, went to kitchen to get the bottle of champagne. Wait, there is a missing ice spike in the refrigerator.


                                                                             THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment