Sunday 4 September 2016

Travel: To Know Your Destiny

I chased the football to last defender after being passed by Goal keeper. My pressing forced him to go hitting the ball out of play but it hit me, I controlled the ball, took few steps forward & looked Goal Keeper is running towards me, I took a step right and curled the ball into the nets. Goal! You will be thinking that this article will be about some football tactics but this was occasion when I finally did what I wanted to do in my mind. It was of moment of peace when I took the right decision rather than hitting ball straight into the keeper I used to do often.

The point is what how I did this when I was trying to do for quiet few months. What has changed between now and then? The answer is clarity and peace in the mind. I work in a public utility department and have to deal with daily public pressure and emergency tasks for past 2 years. I have adopted into the environment when you are in urgency mode all the time. You have to take decisions at the moments and response quick as you don’t to be reason for the late proceedings. In the run so, you become habituated to react quick and in hurry always. For being in the environment, you integrate the earnestness in your life, character and daily base proceedings. The things seem good from the outside; you being appreciated by seniors, you become a dependable person in the eyes of higher ranks and more trust is placed on your shoulders. They overlook the capabilities of the mental and physical aspects of your personality. As the world says in professional enviro, you will be judged on outcomes results but when you fail, you will be held responsible and punished. They don’t care about the timespan for how long you are into this stress, depression and breakout feelings. If you fail, it’s your failure on capabilities as well as character. Trust me; anything can come out of mouth when you are teased for the efficiency of your work. It doesn’t matter, once you lose it you are all done in the eyes of senior ranks. That’s the modern era fiasco of the employees all over the world.

Coming back to the goal, how I scored it. You know it but you didn’t know why I was so clear in my intentions. The reason behind is that I just had a wonderful trip to Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan. I read in some context that once you are away from your natural habitat for ten days, you actually retuned your mind, energy and life goals. There was so much to think, learn and enjoy that it changes the perspective of your life. You actually learn the importance of bond between you and fellow travel companions. It is matter of fact that there are often fights during the travelling though it didn’t happen in my case. The reasons being are you are vulnerable to my things from financial issue to privacy to demands of excitements. There will be companions who want to see it all and there is who want to just look and enjoy the present atmosphere. There will some always in hurry for more and there will some to enjoy what they got but keep in mind, there is no right or wrong. You have to deal with it and the best way is to talk and agree.

Finally, moments will come on the way when whole your life goes through eyes. Some moments will growl your past and some moment woof your wishes for the future. In between both, you will be considering and deciding your life forward. The time can’t be moved fast or slow but your decisions will determine the pace of your life whether you want to run for the things and achieve it soon or let the wishes come true with time, because only thing to achieve goals are hard work and eye to opportunities. That’s why they said keep it slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment